Saturday, July 03, 2004

Feeling flash, flush with cash

I'm taking suggestions for the first frivolous way to enjoy having a little more disposable income. I think we're going to Vancouver sometime in the next couple of weekends, where I will eat well and buy clothes. So I guess what I mean is that I'm taking suggestions for the other first frivolous way to enjoy having a little more disposable income. So that then I can go back to saving all my duckets like a good girl who's been poor for too long.

Lately I've been refining my lists: movies to see, books to read, restaurants to try, places to travel. The last one especially (see above). I think we'll take a proper vacation sometime next year. We're narrowing our candidates to places we agree upon: Hawaii? Mexico? the UK? And I'm soliciting suggestions for that too, for locations within Hawaii and Mexico especially, since I've never been to either, and for other locations entirely, for a good place to spend a nice week in January or February. Let's go, people!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kieran,

You should go to Prague. Prague is one of the most beautiful places on earth. After that, go east. Culturally Central Europe is very interesting. I'm sure its linguistically interesting too. But visit Prague first.

josh

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I love Prague. I visited it when I studied in London back in college. I would like to go back too, maybe as part of a larger trip to Central and Eastern Europe to see some other places I haven't been. I figure Tom's current location in Germany is not to be lightly squandered by his friends. :)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home