Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Downside of a blog

Downside of a blog: all the shit I want to write about but can't. Free speech be damned -- you try writing about friends, family, co-workers, your marriage, or your job the way you really want to. At the end of the day, really free speech ends up being sort of theoretical. Unless you're the kind of blogger who has neither friends, family, co-workers, marriage, nor a job, of which there are probably several, come to think of it. In which case you may be able to say anything you want, if you still have something to say.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, you're married?

josh

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Um, not that I know of.

But for the record, I have nothing unblogworthy to say about my relationship. I have plenty of unblogworthy things to say about other stuff, though. :)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could always start an anonymous blog. some people respond anonymously to your entries, so you shuld also not worry about posting blog entires anonymously yourself.

but i am wondering if you mind at all that people repsond to you anonymously here. they could be total strangers (perhaps they also blog using this site), or they could be people who know you, and either are too lazy to register before posting or who like remaining anonymous. to be safe, you must assume that everyone who knows you reads this blog though.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I don't mind anonymous replies. If I minded them I would change the settings to prevent them. I'm not sure why anyone would choose to remain anonymous, however.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home