Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Heads-up!

The ever-entertaining America's Next Top Model is on this very evening, right this minute if you're on the east coast, which fortunately I am not. Are you watching it? No? Why not? If it isn't because you have a TiVo and will watch it later at your leisure, you have no good excuse. (Do you have a TiVo? No? Why not? There is no good excuse.)

It was pointed out to me that if I really believed in my mission, then I'd have a fanpage-blog for that as well as for The OC. I have to admit that I'm not that hard-core, but I do read the summaries and commentary at http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com, and that has to count for something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to check out the extra features at:

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model3/

Such as each model's "portfolio" and the apartment layout (did you realize that the judging room is *IN* the apt?).

- Kinky

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ceri Hebert said...

I love that show.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I figured the judging room had to at least be in the same building since they're always running back and forth getting changed and stuff.

My money is on Norelle or Yaya to win, with Toccara as a long shot.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home