Thursday, March 24, 2005

The good, the bad, and the blogly.

I have been consumed with non-blogly things. There's been a change in the procedure according to which one starts a work blog, so I've had a hold-up there. And a lot of other work besides. And drama. And work drama.

I've been amusing myself on my morning run every day this week by thinking about good linguistically oriented interview questions for non-linguists. I tried one of them out on a couple of my non-linguist co-workers this afternoon. The interview training I went to last week was really useful. Now we just need to decide to hire some people and I'm ready to go.

Getting geared up for the much-vaunted trip to New Orleans, by which I mean that a couple of restaurant reservations are made, hurricanes are in the works, and the travel posse is complete. It's been a while since I've had any sort of vacation, and even though this is just going to be a long weekend, I'm ready. It better not rain on my parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home