Monday, April 11, 2005

Dinner and a movie.

I'm making a pretty good dinner tonight. I'm making a roasted beet and fingerling potato salad with a white wine vinegar vinaigrette over sauteed beet greens and a smoked gouda and maple smoked ham crustless quiche. This is pretty representative of how we're eating almost every night of the week these days. This Pioneer Organics thing is really working out great. I'm busier than ever with work and running and wedding, but I don't know that I've ever had so much fun cooking. I know I'm repeating myself here, but it's worth it.

I was realizing the other day that with everything else that's been going on, I have fallen woefully behind on my movie viewing. I tell myself that I'm gearing up for SIFF [the Seattle International Film Festival] in a month or two, but the truth is that I'm just behind. I only have a vague sense of what's out right now that I need to see. I'm beginning to think I need to set aside one night a week to go and see movies (one night? time was I'd be seeing stuff two or even three times a week!). Someone's bound to tell me what I need to see, because I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home