Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Except for the stupid first track, but even that has a place.

No, seriously. Forget everything I ever wrote about Set Yourself on Fire being my favorite album of the year. With all props to Stars, whose album I continue to love, I finally acquired Clap Your Hands Say Yeah by the eponymously named band and holy shit!

I don't know why I waited so long to get it. It's blowing me away it's so good.

On the topic of unexpected good things, we started watching Battlestar Galactica last night. We've just finished the three-hour intro-y miniseries, but it is really way better than I expected. And now as a result I am here at work on four and a half hours of sleep. But hey, I had a good album to listen to on the way in this morning. That's got to count for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home