Tuesday, October 19, 2004

More on google-stalking

I've been taking a little poll lately: how often do you google-stalk yourself? It has been suggested to me that google-preen might be a more appropriate term for it. Either way. How often? Every week/month/year? Never? Constantly? I'm asking in the name of research. (Me, I'm an every 3-4 weeks kind of girl.)

Secondary question, purely rhetorical: for how many readers of this blog is one of the hits on their top page the acknowledgments section of my dissertation?

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

3-4 weeks for me. I admit it....

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

until you brought up the concept of google-stalking (and until one of my friends here did it to me recently) i hadn't really google stalked myself in several years. now, of course, thanks to the inordinate influence of this blog on my life, i stalk myself about every 3-4 weeks. oh, and yes, your dissertation is one of the top hits for my name.

ps-more additions to the happy song list:
can't stop- jon spencer blues explosion
so what-miles davis
allison-elvis costello
where is my mind-the pixies
sound system-operation ivy

vince

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home