Saturday, October 23, 2004

To do list

Have I mentioned that we're having a party? Have I mentioned it seven hundred times?

I've got a ton of things to do today. After I finish breakfast I'll go running, and then it starts: cleaning, cooking, shopping for more alcohol, hair appointment, setting up, notes to neighbors, and picking out the all-important party outfit. We bought the snacks last night. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have time to shop for party clothes sometime today as well. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my hair appointment. This has been a week of making lists and buying little orange lights and reminding people several dozen times a minute that we're having a party.

Did I tell you that we're having a party? And that it's tonight?

I'm soliciting party outfit advice. Late but I'm still asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home