Wednesday, November 17, 2004

TV Detective

First Magnum, p.i. and now this:

http://tvdetective.blogspot.com

I expect great things in the decades to come.
I expect the author to reveal his/her identity in the minutes to come so I won't have to.

***
I've recently discovered that the Breakup Girl pages are back online. They're not quite as nice as they used to be, but they're still awesome:

http://www.breakupgirl.net

***
Adela gave me a good offline answer -- well, technically I guess it was online, but offblog -- answer to my first impressions question. Have you made out with Adela yet? Why not?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kieran,

You have literally SAVED MY LIFE, because I was DYING, dying I tell you, without access to Breakup Girl. Not because I'm breaking or broken up, but because one needs a little levity in the day and a little ***perspective*** on one's love life. Also, one needs to be able to recommed Our Favorite Superhero to friends in need.

Bless you! K.

ps On the Imperial Teen track, you might want to pick up Lincoln's eponymous and only CD if you ever see it for sale somewhere. It's poppy, smarty goodness.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home