Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Everything in its right place.

I've had the kind of day where I only feel like eating pizza now that it's mostly done. This is actually an improvement over yesterday, when I had the kind of day that could only be finished with a super-grande margarita and cheap Mexican food, and not in a good way.

What kind of flowers are we having for the wedding? I don't know. When are we going to figure it out? Before the wedding. I don't know. What about other decorations? I don't know. Ceremony, music, food and wine? I STILL DON'T KNOW!

EVEN IF I KNOW, I DON'T KNOW!

I don't have time for anything. Today I also hate computers. So when I finally came home from work, I got back on my computer. It makes no sense. I make no sense.

I should go over to my neighbors' barbecue, and yet I would be such bad company right now that I can't. Not to mention that all I really want is pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home