Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Brian, draft superstar.

I'm cranky. Our fantasy football draft on ESPN got totally hosed tonight thanks to their craptacular Java crappity crapfest. Only Brian was able to draft, and he logged in two hours late. Everyone else was autodrafted. I wiped the results and reset the draft for Labor Day. ESPN better have their act together by then.

I thought we were upgrading by moving to ESPN, but this makes me miss the crappity crapfest that is Yahoo. At least the draft worked.

I have a couple of plane trips coming up and I'm soliciting suggestions for new reading material. Keep it coming, people. I need entertainment. What have you read in the last couple of months that I need to read?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Might I recommend ESPN Magazine's Fantasy Football supplament? ESPN sucks at hosting drafts, but their recommendations are actually pretty good.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I mean supplEment...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I am very supple.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home