Thursday, May 25, 2006

Item one: Update the TiVo.

I have today and tomorrow off in addition to Monday, so I'm trying to decide what I'll do with my time other than the usual running and reading and loafing around. We only discovered we were getting the days off late Tuesday night, so there wasn't enough time to really plan to go anywhere, and Chris has to work today and tomorrow anyway. Even if I end up just powering through and finishing Anna Karenina, it will have been a good couple of days. I'm happy to have the break.

So, any great suggestions for stuff I should really do? You're not allowed to say unpacking. What do you do with your days off?

3 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

I try to knit and (sadly) clean the house...

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i try to enter into at least one "iffy" friendship...
v

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have your priorities straight.

aj

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home