Sunday, October 08, 2006

Odds and ends.

I have been thoroughly chastised for not blogging. In point of fact I have been blogging; I just haven't been blogging here.

Some news:

If you're looking for a good way to waste time while convincing yourself that the procrastination is really okay because you're preventing the onset of Alzheimer's, you should check out the puzzle game here:

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi

This thing is way more addictive than it has any right to be. Chris and I almost have it finished. The end of this puzzle is going to leave a void in our lives.

This morning I race my first race since Hood to Coast, just a little 5k that I run every year:

http://www.runforchildrens.org.

I finished in 22:35, so my speedwork is actually paying off. Moreover, the sub-22 time I've been targeting is starting to feel achievable. I was pretty happy with the time.

Moving right along, we have finally booked our vacation. We're going to Maui (staying with Jake and Kara) and the Big Island. I am counting the days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home