Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Cute boys, booze, and other

Lots of random stuff today:

***
My concert-going plans have been thwarted. Snow Patrol is sold out, and I'm not sure that I'm motivated enough to head out to see The Libertines by myself. The guys who were going to come with me still plan to go drinking in Belltown, but I'm less up for that than I would have been for a band. And so it begins, my descent into lameness. (Begins?)

***
I'm volunteering with Girls on the Run this fall, a program where women who run mentor elementary and middle school girls getting ready to run a 5K. I'm very excited for our first meeting of the season next week. I wish I had more time to participate more actively, but even limited involvement should be a great time.

***
Cathy wrote me a set of requirements for the spec for our party this afternoon, including cute guys, booze, and other.

***
The boys in my carpool refused to believe me that America's Next Top Model is a great show. Once upon a time I was skeptical too, but now I appreciate the raw creative force that is Tyra Banks and her team of production geniuses.

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

You've gotta love Miss Tyra. Is Janice Dickinson back on the show? She was conspicuously absent from the premiere.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Janice is back, bitchier and more surgically enhanced than ever! Last night's episode featured Tyra Banks talking about her cellulite problem and calling herself a five-head, to say nothing of airplane meltdowns and lots of girls shrieking a lot. It was dynamite, even if the broadcast cut off the second before Tyra announced who was booted this week and I had to look it up online.

You all need to be watching this show.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home