Friday, December 03, 2004

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

I am not running today. I am not running today. I am letting the muscle twingey thing in my butt rest so I can go running in Boston. I am being a good girl. Although I hate not exercising on days when I'm going to fly. I need to get ready for my whirlwind trip this weekend and I'm still sitting in bed with my laptop. I'm telling myself that I'm doing work because I'm answering work email, and that's why I still haven't packed.

The low in Boston is supposed to be 28 degrees tonight. That's ridiculous. People aren't supposed to live in places like that. People such as me aren't supposed to, anyway.

I love the way blogger formats numbers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0. Someone else needed to revel in it with me.

Yesterday was Meri's birthday! If my sister is 23, how old does that make me?



2 Comments:

Blogger this charming man said...

re: the butt...get a massage. what a great excuse to have a stranger rub your bum.

re: your sis turning 23 (happy b-day, meri!)...that makes you old. sorry.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way the number appear is not due to Blogger folks. That is our lovely font Georgia shipping with Windows :-))

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home