Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Bloggable Me

I talked to Vince this morning and he pointed out that he was able to finish my sentences for me even more than usual, because from reading my blog he's been able to magically piece together all the stuff that's really been happening that I don't blog about but that I'll happily yap about on the phone for an hour. Ah, neurotic and mildly self-important yentas and the people who love them.

I just had a great idea for a morphology exercise involving the root word blog! I'm serious. It's really, really good.

Kara and Jake are in Hawai'i. I know it's true because I read it on their blogs, which have both daily summaries of their wacky adventures* and pointers to each other's daily summaries of their wacky adventures.

Chris saw Ron Jeremy in the bathroom at the Philadelphia airport this morning. He (R. Jeremy, not Chris) was on his way to L.A. Maybe it's time for a The Surreal Life nostalgia show about the already nostalgic The Surreal Life. They reportedly did not check each other out, which is frankly a little disappointing in a troubling sort of way.

This has been a weird weekend. Chris is gone and most of our neighbors are gone and the building is really, really quiet. So quiet that I went to Kirkland last night to find fun and adventure. Anna and the folks at Cheaters rarely let you down.

*Apparently in Hawai'i there are very few wacky adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home