Thursday, December 16, 2004

America's Next Top Tyra Banks Wannabe

Heathalouise's comment below meshes nicely with the post I was planning on making this morning anyway. If you haven't seen yet the finale of America's Next Top Model and don't want it spoiled, stop reading now.

I don't think any of the final three deserved to be the final three, so it's hard for me to be happy with the winner. Of the three there I guess I think Eva was the best, so I'm glad she won. But looking at the final three in the panel room with the judges? Pretty girls, but not one of them is Tyra Banks. The thing about Tyra Banks, at least in this show, is that except when she's doing her melodramatic acting crap ("Three beautiful girls stand before me... "), she totally owns any scene she's in, in a good way. None of these girls can do that.

I liked Ann and Nicole and Toccara the best this season. Nicole or Toccara would have rocked the Cover Girl shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home