Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things to read.

In the middle of everything else I somehow managed to finish both Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs and The Jane Austen Book Club in the last couple of weeks. I can recommend the first and less so the second (unless you're my mom, in which case you'll like the second but not the first).

I've been thinking lately that I need to finally read Anna Karenina, so I think that's going to be my next project after making my way through backlogged Harper's and the new Harry Potter in a couple of weeks. I just need to find a copy that's not emblazoned with the Oprah bookclub logo.

***

Thanks to everyone who has started sending us pictures. Once we have most of them in, I think we're going to repurpose our wedding website for people to see them. I am eager to get the pictures back from Brad, our photographer. His turnaround time is pretty fast, so we ought to have them by next week sometime. At least I am confident that I didn't look like a big pouf of tulle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home