Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tacos! Tamales! Margaritas!

This is a perfect Seattle day: a little rain, a lot of gray. After Orlando it is a pleasure. It seems that fall arrived while I was away.

After I got back last night we finally made our way to Fremont to try El Camino, at the recommendation of several people we know. It was good, especially -- and this is unusual for a Mexican restaurant -- the dessert. But it was no La Carta de Oaxaca. In fact, it wasn't even close. It quite respectably takes second place for Mexican in Seattle, though. (But in fairness, I still haven't been to El Puerco Lleron, which many people seem to love.) Next weekend I'm going to LA to hang out with Meredith after her interviews, and I look forward to another meal at El Cholo.

If I were really a good and virtuous person, I would be doing laundry right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home