Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Globespinning.

How ready am I for a vacation? I am a lot ready for a vacation. But first I need a haircut, and possibly the recent Harvey Danger album.

I am racing on Sunday for the first time in a couple of months, after the crush of races this summer. Some day when I'm back to getting enough sleep, I'm going to really bump up my mileage again so that I can get out of this 35mpw rut. I fantasize about doing an ultramarathon, but then I wake up.

So anyway, vacation. I'm counting down the hours. And also planning the next trip, in my head. We're taking candidates for the spring. I will tell you right now that candidates featuring good deals on airfare are likely winners. Mexico? Netherlands? Montreal? Australia?

2 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

You know you can download the Harvey Danger album from their site, right?

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come see harvey danger at the crocodile on the 15th! -ben

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home