Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Godfathers had it right.

It is not yet 9 in the morning and I have already had three meetings. One of these nights I will sleep. It just won't be tonight.

These days I am having fewer adventures in slow twitch than I would really like, except insofar as those adventures pertain to work. This weekend I somehow signed up to both race and interview kids for Penn. And the rest of this weekend has a pretty full social calendar as well. So one of these nights I will sleep, but it may not be this weekend.

But while we're on the topic of interviews: I need to think of fun questions for the wannabe Quakers. Something that won't have them reporting their GPA and the littany of extracurricular activities. Chris said maybe he ought to give them dev interview questions. On the bright side, if they do well we could just hire them instead of sending them off to college.

3 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

Oh, you did not just make a "Birth, School, Work, Death" reference! Brilliant.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Oh, I so did. But as you will see from my next post, I am regressing.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing Penn alumni interviews for years, and I'd like to think mine are a bit out of the ordinary. Try asking 'em what the last book they read for pleasure was. Or who their ideal roommate would be.

And if they call the school "Penn State," throw 'em out immediately.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home