Sunday, February 26, 2006

Iterating on the already.

I am feeling kind of scattered. I have too many topics in my head to keep track of: interesting problems at work, uninteresting problems at work, interesting but annoying problems at work, the end of our basketball season, getting ready to move, making my annual round of doctors' appointments. Plus other stuff, when I have a moment to remember what it is. So right now I'm feeling pulled in a lot of directions. By the time a particular issue has a chance to take central precedence, there are three more things in the queue demanding attention. It is making me alternately invigorated and cranky. The interesting stuff is great, the uninteresting is clutter, the interesting but annoying is somewhere in the middle.

Scattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home