Monday, November 01, 2004

My new sideline careers

As party girl: I have a bunch more Halloween pictures from Jake that I could post here, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The weekend stories I told and was told today make it increasingly obvious that parties and stories about parties make a nice sideline career, with all the pressure to deliver of everyone's ordinary jobs.

As chauffeuse: I gotta know: am I a bad driver? I've been a lot of shit from the beavers of late. Let me rephrase that: am I a bad driver on the scale of normal people? how about on the scale of my sister? This evening on the way back from work when I was driving with five people in the car we saw an accident happen right in front of us. I was proud not to have caused it.

As fashion consultant: I am about to embark on the most exciting straight boy makeover of my illustrious career to date. If I can get away with it I'm going to post before and after pictures. If you were making over a very straight straight boy with strong hottie potential, where would you take him?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hear Emporio Armani has some awesome cashmere...can you guess who this is ;-)))

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Let me guess. Are you a good drinker?

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a cheap date these days....

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home