Monday, December 27, 2004

This house goes up to 11.

I'm going back to Seattle today. For all you burglars tuning in regularly to my blog, you've missed your big chance to rummage through my apartment. Or maybe you haven't! It figures that I wouldn't escape the east coast without some snow; last night we got an inch or two, into which I'm about to head out the door for a run. Snow and sunshine: two things I don't usually see a lot of in the winter.

My sister heads to London today. Chris goes to Japan in a couple of weeks. Most everyone I know got to go somewhere warm / far /interesting in conjunction with break. Me, I got NJ. I guess you take what you can get.

The volume in this house is killing me. Everything happens at maximum decibels, all the time. This house goes up to 11.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

It rarely gets more interesting than the airport...no matter where you're heading.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

But Kieran - I'll be coming out to visit next week...doesn't that make your life a little more exciting in some way? :)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home