Monday, January 10, 2005

Echoes of Joy Division.

This matt pond PA album is damn good. Like tingly good. I'm not just saying that. C'mon guys, come play in Seattle. tvdetective, use your influence to make this happen. I mean it. This is definitely one of the best 2004 albums I've heard. I need to buy some of the back catalogue.

Chris left for Japan yesterday. I feel the need to eat some sushi this week in solidarity, or something.

In the meantime I got to work before 8am this morning, which is something I haven't done since embracing the beaver lifestyle. I forgot how actually no one's here at this hour. It's kind of awesome. Though not awesome enough to repeat voluntarily any time soon.

Seriously, guys, you gotta come play here. Can't you see that I'm serious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home