Wednesday, March 02, 2005

They're small, they're citrus, and we're going to have 1/3 lb. of them.

It turns out that I should have reviewed my word lists after all. Brian, the guy from our puzzlehunt team who is now going to be a dear, dear Scrabble friend of mine, turns out to be pretty good. We played two games and finished 1-1. We were both a bit rusty, but I think we're about evenly matched, although I also think that he might improve faster than I do. Especially if I again make the mistake of not eating dinner until after we play when we don't start playing until 7pm. But it was good! I'm happy to have found someone to play against.

Tomorrow we get our first box from Pioneer Organics. I'm pretty pumped. Now I just need to figure out what to do with kumquats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home