Saturday, April 30, 2005

I used to think that the day would never come.

Victory! Chris and I persuaded Mike to buy a TiVo this weekend. His life will never be the same. He'll be thanking us for this for years to come. I feel like I'm all wide-eyed shilling Amway, or like I'm representing some particularly insidious cult. Except that I know that my cult's the one, true faith. Of course.

This morning/afternoon Katherine and I went trail running at Saint Edward State Park. Not superlong mileage but the uphill was more intense than Capitol Hill. I'm hoping to get more trail miles in this summer -- I'm slowly increasing the number of friends I have who'd be willing to join me for weekend trail journeys by virtue of my very successful outreach and recruiting program. (It turns out that I am a true believer on several accounts. What was that about cults?) If the weather's right and I can find anyone interested in going with me, maybe I'll venture further afield tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home