Saturday, October 08, 2005

Scattershot.

I got a new haircut tonight. I now have loads of layers and bangs (long bangs, but still bangs) for the first time in years. I really like it. It's different enough that it feels really pretty different. Though I must admit that it's not so different that most of the people I hang out with will notice when they see me when we get back from our vacation in a couple of weeks.

Yes, it's finally time for vacation. Off to Tahiti on Tuesday!

Another thing I did tonight was go see the new Wallace and Gromit movie with Chris and Ritchie. I heart Nick Park! It's amazing how much better this stuff is than the purportedly comparable kid movies that generally come out. It looks better, the story is better, and it's definitely cleverer.

***

We got all our wedding pictures back today. I'm really excited about how they turned out. The albums are beautiful and a lot of the pictures that didn't make it into the albums but that we have digital copies of are even better than the stuff in the albums. If you live in Seattle and you're looking for a great photographer, have we got a guy for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home