Friday, March 10, 2006

Coming up for air.

I owe some phone calls. Top on the list of phone calls that I owe is Vince. I hereby declare Sunday as the day for repaying all of my phone call debts. Or at least some of them.

Tomorrow is our end-of-season basketball party. I'll be sad to see it end and I'm really looking forward to coaching again next year -- Hilary and I had a lot of fun with this and we were fortunate to have really nice girls and families to work with. I just got email today from the woman in charge of the league (she runs all the community outreach programs for the YMCA in Capitol Hill) saying that she is changing jobs to something part-time that will better accomodate her grad school schedule. Too bad for us, because she was fantastic.

I'm wishing I had proficiency in some spring/summer sport so that I didn't have to wait another 9 months to coach again!

1 Comments:

Blogger this charming man said...

speaking of coming up for air...hi. and also, happy belated b-day.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home