Sunday, December 16, 2007

1,860.

That is how many miles I have run so far in 2007. Two weeks to go. Last year I ran 1,785. By the time the year is over it'll be about +150 miles from last year to this year.That's really just a few more miles per week. In my head I had run way more this year than I had last year, but I guess it is not really so.

I feel pretty crappy today. Cough, sore throat, the works. As long as I can beat the cold by just loafing around all day today so that I can cruise from work to vacation this week without issue. Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I ran 8+ miles just this week!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I know only one person who would maintain a working urbanism blog. If you are who I think you are, want to do a race together next year?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

haha, I forgot I was testing that blog. let's do a race next year. has josh started haranguing you about his biathlon yet?

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home