Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Mr. Brightside

Roped in by this Mr. Brightside song that KEXP has been playing the poop out of, I bought The Killers album this past weekend. I'm quite liking it. A propos of new music, etc.

As part of my ongoing quest to become fashionable before it's too late, Chris and I did a little shopping this weekend and purchased many mediumly fashionable things. If nothing else I can at least attain mediocrity. I've discovered that Chris takes more time picking out and trying on shoes than a girl, but he did end up with two pairs that are really extremely stylin' when all was said and done. I sort of feel the need to step up my own shoe collection to compete.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home