Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hot spot at 1st and Mercer? C'MON!

Yesterday was my not-quite-annual clothes swap party. I ended up with two shirts, one skirt, one pair of sandals, and a great bag. I'm pleased with my haul.

This event was definitely a bit girly girl.

Apropos of which: bubblegum tastes good, until it loses its flavor. I speak both of bubblegum bubblegum and its metaphoric extension.

Last night we went out with a bunch of people that eventually dwindled to its stronger, leaner core of Brett, Jess, Anna, and us. We made a momentous decision: instead of traditional music, karaoke for our wedding! Since we probably can't have the two dueling pianos guys from the bar last night. This is really a great idea. Instead of having a bridal couple first dance to kick things off, we're gonna have a bridal couple first vocal peformance. This is your chance to impact the design of my wedding, people. Suggestions? We were thinking Summer Lovin'.

This is really a great idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I was thinking we'd save that one for you and Brett. (For newlyweds the song is inappropriately appropriate.)

10:33 PM  
Blogger heathalouise said...

Wow, I joked about doing that at one point, but Mike nixed it. (He hates karaoke, while I LOVE it.) That would be brilliant.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home