Sunday, May 15, 2005

24 hours of my life.

Whew. What a day. I'm feeling a little overstimulated in the best possible way. I went from race this morning (just under 39 minutes for 8k, which for me is damn good) to cheese festival (came away with several good cheeses, including an amazing aged gouda, garlic dill cheese curds, a sheep's milk young gouda, and this soft blue cheesy dip thing that I am dying to put on a sandwich) to movie (Kicking and Screaming, which was better than you might expect unless you already knew that Judd Apatow was involved, which I did not) to making dinner (a very nice pasta primavera) to seeing Ivy play (and Astaire and Robbers on High Street, who were both very good, to say nothing of Ivy, pleasing me enormously since I've been waiting to see them for, oh, fourteen years) to right now watching the Survivor season finale.

I have lots to say about all of this, but most especially Ivy. And tomorrow we're going to see Mario Batali at Salumi (and to eat his food, which is even better). I feel like I don't need to have fun again for months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home