Wednesday, May 11, 2005

School of hard knocks.

Things I learned today:

1. A six foot tall inflatable black tiki torch is very distracting if it's in a meeting with you.
1a. A six foot tall inflatable black tiki torch is very distracting, period.

2. My secret mission to get everyone I work with to commit to my LDR agenda is starting to pay off.

3. Other things.

Things I learned yesterday:

1. I am racing this coming Sunday.

2. There is a Hall and Oates cover band in Seattle.
2a. There is a Hall and Oates cover band in Seattle, and I didn't get them for my wedding.

Things I learned the day before yesterday:

1. Two ways to make people blush without even trying.

2. I don't remember the other things I learned the day before yesterday.

I was chided today at lunch about my lackadaisical posting habits by two people who don't even read my blog, so now I've covered all my bases retroactively. Because that's the kind of girl I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home