Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Getting the preliminaries out of the way.

So we want to go somewhere for Memorial Day weekend, but we haven't made any plans yet. I had this vague idea that it would be nice to go to Shi Shi beach and stay somewhere up there, but so far we haven't figured out where to stay (and we won't be camping that weekend). I love travel, but I don't like planning travel. It's a conundrum. Still, I'm starting to feel like I really need to head out of town that weekend, so I'll have to work something out, and soon.

Other things: small dinner parties. I've been thinking that we aren't having enough of them. Why is it that I've never been more antisocial and yet I've been obsessed with throwing small dinner parties? If I haven't invited you over for dinner yet and you don't live thousands of miles away, I probably will soon. I have all this produce and I'm not afraid to use it, people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sasquatch! (not exactly a romantic weekend getaway, but you'd hear some damn good music.) -ben

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home