Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A. Jacobs Jacobs

One of my computers got hit with a Messenger virus today. Or rather: I through my ineptitude allowed my computer to be hit with a Messenger virus today. Blah. I'm currently on a functional machine pouting and nursing my wounds. Mostly pouting and feeling bad.

In brighter news: I've started reading The Know-It-All, the A.J. Jacobs book about reading the encycplopedia. Jay made a good choice in giving me this book, even though I fear that the J. in A.J. Jacobs actually stands for Jacobs, making the author's name A. Jacobs Jacobs, which is just kind of silly. Be that as it may, this is a pretty fun little book, and I'm looking forward to getting further into it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

messenger virus? and here i thought naked_party had something to do with the pre-wedding festivities.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home