Monday, February 07, 2005

The saddest break-up story ever told.

Tonight after work I think I'm going to head to Super Jock 'N Jill (http://www.superjocknjill.com), one of my favorite running stores here in Seattle, to buy long overdue new running shoes. I'm usually very diligent about updating before my shoes fall to crap, but I've let the current pair slide a little too long and I haven't made the time to go get new ones. Partly because I'm sad that Brooks "updated" the Burn, the model I've been running in for the last several pairs and ordering backstores of online, and now I'm going to need to get a totally new shoe. For these purposes, a model update counts as a totally new shoe. And I'm on my seventh pair of this make of the Burn and I'm kind of attached and not eager to switch.

But tonight, enough is enough. We're breaking up. I'm ready for new shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home